Kick Start Your Year!
Want a year full of kicking goals, both personally and in business? We got the hot tips for 2016 from Susan Kath, Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle Coach at About Nutrition
Whether you’re a start-up, established business or running multiple businesses, we all know that feeling well and energized is essential to your ongoing success.Well the She Business Members Only Planning Event is where I’ll be making your health my priority, while revving you up for the upcoming year!
Sometimes we feel this is easier said than done, especially when it seems like there aren’t enough hours in the day. Well join me as I give you the correct tools and skills so that you can achieve your health goals for 2016!
I will be discussing the following key tips to help you get, and stay, on track:
1. Addressing the 4 key pillars of health – diet, activity, sleep and mood (aka stress). – more on this on the day!
2 .No one size fits all – what’s right for you may be different for another. Start by eating real, nutrient dense whole foods.
3. If it doesn’t make you feel – good don’t eat/do it! Countless times I’ve heard “whenever I eat ……. I feel terrible” and yet they continue to eat it!
4. It’s how you digest and absorb your food, as well as what you eat, that counts. So stop, sit, breathe and chew, chew, chew.
5. Be accountable & increase success– e.g. Find the tools that keep you on track – scales, tape measure, food diary, training buddy, fit bit, apps etc.
6. Ask for help! Find your team, seek professionals when needed – share the workload.
7. Make a plan and commit! Prioritise by booking yourself “me time” and put it in the diary. You will never find the time, it’s about making the time.
8. Be flexible – Life throws you curve balls, so modify your expectations. Give yourself a low & high margin to allow “life” to happen and still be on track – 10 minutes is better than nothing!
9. Ditch perfectionism and guilt. Beating yourself up only takes you away from your goals – it’s about getting back on that horse that counts!
10. Have FUN! Don’t get so obsessed with your goal that you forget about having fun and connecting with others – you are more likely succeed if you enjoy what you do!
For more inspiration to get your started right, contact Susan Kath at About Nutrition
We look forward to seeing all members at our Kick Start event on January 28th!